- CE certified as a Class B dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 50ºF (10ºC) to 64.5ºF (18ºC).
- The suit is assembled using solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec fabric on the body, sides, arms, and legs work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
- Innovative seamless single arm and leg stretch panels, with double zippered seals, make donning and doffing the suit even easier.
- Infrared (IR) interior lining on the front and back torso reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation, plus is extremely soft against the skin.
- The diagonal rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- The spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with new bigger abrasion-resistant printed shoulders, elbow, and kneepads, cover more exposed areas and increase long-term durability.
- A small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.