- CE certified as a Class C dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 16oC to 24oC.
- The suit is assembled using solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Built with the Body Map System, an exclusive manufacturing method that uses special tailoring and material inserts to compensate for the human body’s stress.
- N2S (Nylon 2 Sides) construction delivers the perfect level of warmth and comfort.
- The diagonal rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Single zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature YKK brass sliders for durability,water-tightness, and ease of use.
- Wrist and ankle zippers on women’s suits are extra-long for added convenience.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with bigger abrasion-resistant printed shoulder, elbow, and knee pads, cover more exposed areas andincrease long-term durability.
- A small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
- Made from X-Foam, a petroleum-free, limestone neoprene.
DEFINITION 3 mm – Wet Suit
The Definition 3mm takes all of the premium exterior design elements found on the Definition 5mm and includes special tailoring to create a suit that fits the body like no other. Proven N2S (Nylon 2 Sides) construction offers the perfect level of warmth and comfort for warm water diving. It’s the perfect 3mm suit for any diver.
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL