The T-One is also built rugged, able to stand up to intensive use under extreme conditions. It retains the same reliable bladder design as the current T-One but features an EndurTex high-tenacity nylon fabric. The BCD comes with backpack padding, generous cargo pockets with Hook & Loop closures, two octo pockets, and the familiar standard plastic buckle tank cinch. Offering a wide range of sizes and reliable comfort, the T-One is built to deliver solid performance, for every diver and every dive, for years to come.
- EndurTex high-tenacity nylon fabric bladder, polyurethane-coated and high-frequency welded, is lightweight yet extremely durable. This makes for a lighter, more versatile BCD.
- Built to stand up to intensive use under extreme conditions while maintaining its looks with color-fast materials and attractive graphics.
- Back padding is covered with a specific hi-grip material to maximize comfort.
- Two large pockets with Hook & Loop closures provide lots of cargo-carrying
- A pair of octo pockets are perfect for storing a safe second and console hose.
- Colour-coded tags make it easy to identify the various sizes.
- With BPI (Balanced Power Inflator).