- Designed and sized for women divers.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for lightweight and long-lasting durability
- Wraparound air bladder retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated.
- Y-Fit shoulders with a triangular stainless steel ring balance the pressure on the
body to maximize fit and comfort.
- Soft neoprene neck and padded backpack optimize comfort.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit
at varying depths.
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches feature a high-security flat-buckle
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Two large zippered pockets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability, plus are
fitted with metal grommets for attaching a knife.
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless
D-rings, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
- With BPI & corrugated hose
The Bella was specifically designed, tailored, and sized for female divers who prefer the comfort and security of a front-adjustable BC. This BC is loaded with convenience and performance features, including SCUBAPRO’s exclusive wraparound bladder which retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated, providing a comfortable fit and stable position both at depth and on the surface. It also sports a Y-Fit shoulder design that fits the body better, allowing for excellent control and range of motion for the arms. The stainless steel triangular ring manages the forces in the Y’s center, balancing pressure over the body and keeping the harness under control, regardless of your position in the water. This makes for a comfortable and secure ride while cruising the depths.
SX, S, M, L, XL